This design heroes my dear friend Javier Parisi, the world's greatest John Lennon impersonator, from Argentina.
The art is adapted by Alejandro Luisi, from a wonderful original photo by Dave Knight, aka @boldstreetguy.
Javier and I met Dave in Oxfam on Liverpool's Bold Street, in 2018, when we were hunting down a vintage leather jacket!
All of the street photography in my T-shirt shop is by Dave. He is a real Liverpool creative, who stops real people and captures their own fabulous and idiosyncratic looks.
Helen says: "This is a fine gauge luxury T shirt, quite lightweight, and with a little stretch to flatter every shape. If you choose this design, I hope you might go for one of the green backgrounds - I love them! "
• Solid colours are 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping